Access-Terminal X550 – Ncomputing
Access Terminal X550 - Ncomputing-Access-Terminal with direct connection, allows 11 users to use the facilities of a PC at a much lower cost than the provision of a PC. Each user will be able to enjoy their own user environment and use the programs, settings, files and other items of their choice and experience a similar experience using an independent PC. With the help of X series access terminals, one case can be converted into 11 other cases. Each client needs an access terminal, a monitor, a keyboard and a mouse. The access terminal does not have a separate hard drive, processor and memory and uses the resources of the central computer. This product is often used for smart boards and touch monitors that require a computer are used.
The difference between the X350 and X550 versions is the number of available accesses and network card ports.
The X350 version has 3 access points with a 3-port card and the X550 version has 5 access points with a 5-port card.
Advantages of using Access Terminal X550-Ncomputing
- Save more than 80% on the purchase price compared to PC or similar products
Energy saving more than 95%
- Without spending money on maintenance and support
- The possibility of playing multimedia even with HD quality as Full Screen
- Suitable for schools, colleges and universities
Application of networks created by the terminal
- Creating a computer network for an organization for all employees and personnel - suitable for all departments and organizations and training centers
- Creation of computer workshops
- Creating a CCTV monitoring room
- Online and electronic test room
- Holding a computer-based training class
- Internet cafes and...
Types of access terminal models
X350 model: turning one computer into 7 separate users
Model X550: Turn one computer into 11 separate users
L300-L230-L130 model: turning one computer into 101 separate users